Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapy - Santee, CA (PRN)
Select Physical Therapy in Santee, CA is seeking a PRN hand therapist for our outpatient center. An ideal candidate is a licensed physical or occupational therapist ready to continue expanding our hand therapy program. We have multiple clinicians on staff in Marina Del Ray and continue to grow with referral sources on site. We have a great team in the north Bay and looking for a dynamic hand therapist to join. We are the largest provider of outpatient rehabilitation in the country, locally managed by treating therapists.
Why join our nationwide team of amazing hand therapists?
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with CEU accrediting courses including our national UE symposium, journal clubs, webinar training and more.
- Opportunities to observe and interact with our referring physicians to provide the best in patient care
- Large national company with the supplies, resources and stability you need to focus on treating and increasing your skills.
- Affordable PPO plans for full time clinicians (32hr+), multiple plans to choose from
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off PLUS holidays
- Competitive salary with additional incentives and more
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must have at least 1 year of Experience in hands or Certification in hand therapy (CHT)
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.