Select Medical has been recognized as a Forbes "Best-In-State" Employer
Select Medical/NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking a Correspondence Representative to join their Outpatient Central Business Office located in Canonsburg, PA
The Central Business Office is seeking a proactive, self-motivated individual to join the Select Medical team. The Correspondence Representative is responsible for providing a variety of patient services through mail, telephone, and personal contact in regards to outstanding receivables.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of Customer Service
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction or supervision.
- Knowledge of indemnity insurance practices, contracts and managed care ideal.
- Proficient in Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in understanding and working with EOB's.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.