Nursing Supervisor (Registered Nurse, RN, BSN) - Night Shift - Full Time - 2nd Floor
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Select Medical, UCLA Health, and Cedars-Sinai*
Los Angeles, CA
California Rehabilitation Institute offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Our customized treatment plans are based on each person’s individual medical and therapy needs.
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our services have been designed for patients who need more intensive rehabilitation for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Nursing Supervisor to join our team. We offer a network of career opportunities across the U.S.
The Nursing Supervisor, you will report to the Chief Nursing Officer and working alongside nurses, you will direct assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing and overseeing nursing care
- Implementing hospital and departmental philosophy and objectives
- Overseeing the implementation of approved policies and practices by nursing staff, correcting problems and re-educating as the need arises
- Collaborating with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer
- Implements and maintains systems of care delivery to assure the highest quality of nursing care in a coordinated and continuous fashion
- Monitoring the quality of nursing care delivered by reviewing documentation, meeting with patients and/or families, and investigating all practice concerns.
- Ensures the completion of quality improvement activities and implements changes in patient care as indicated by trends in the data.
- Continually participating in building and maintaining positive working relationships through effective communication, performance improvement and teamwork efforts
- Acting as a leader and contributing to the smooth functioning of the units by de-escalating crisis situations and by providing calm direction and reassurance to staff, other departments and families as needed
- Accomplishing individual and team goals and objectives
- Consistently demonstrating commitment to customer service excellence in all interactions with patients, family members, visitors and other staff
As a Nursing Supervisor, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of work. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Nursing Supervisor role include:
- BSN required or enrollment in a BSN program
- Current and valid state licensure as a Registered Nurse required
- Three or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse; one or more years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity is preferred.
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of the RN Registered Nurse position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 50,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.