The Analyst supports the payroll tax team with systems and reporting concerns and partners with Human Resource Information System (HRIS) team to implement process improvements and enhancements.
- Prepare and manage quarterly state unemployment filings and uploads for 27 companies in 47 states along with timely, accurate unemployment tax payments
- Respond to unemployment tax correspondence and inquiries; includes research in providing support documentation, imaging of all documents, mailing, emailing and phone calls to state agencies and 3rd party unemployment vendor
- Monthly and quarterly testing of payroll tax updates
- Daily maintenance of Oracle HR/Payroll system
- Assist Manager, Payroll Systems and Director of Payroll/Payroll Tax with tasks and projects as directed
- Minimum 2-3 years payroll tax filing and/or payroll experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process-driven while able to be resourceful and adaptable
- Technology savvy; strong skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience with multi-state accounts preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.