Patient Care Representative - Variable Shifts - Per Diem
California Rehabilitation Institute
**A Joint Venture with Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Health and Select Medical**
Patient Care Representative
Variable Shifts 7am-3:30pm and 1:30pm-10pm Must be flexible / Some Weekends
At California Rehabilitation Institute our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Patient Care Representative to join our team.
California Rehabilitation Institute provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Responsible for screening all incoming visitors and directing them to the appropriate location providing excellent customer service and maintaining the security of the facility. Assists with requests made by visitors.
- Performs as the brand ambassador to the hospital and provides excellent customer service in interactions with patients and staff.
- Rounds on all newly admitted patients and ensures safety and satisfaction.
- Rounds on all discharging patients to ensure safe discharge and to facilitate any last minute concerns the patients may have.
- Staff the reception desk intermittently which includes answering telephones, directing guests, welcoming patients and practitioners.
- Staff the ambulance bay to meet and welcome patients and to receive consent for treatment before patients are taken to their rooms.
- Produce excel spreadsheets to demonstrate patient concerns daily to follow up.
- Produce graphs/charts to demonstrate retrospectively the volume and quality of the work done by the department.
- Liaise between the patient and all departments in the hospital to advocate for the patient and their needs.
- Perform administrative duties as needed such as filing and taking meeting minutes.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Six months plus experience required.
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this Full Time position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.