Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift - Sign-on Bonus - Hospital - Full Time
California Rehabilitation Institute
**A Joint Venture with Cedars-Sinai, UCLA and Select Medical**
Los Angeles, CA
REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
Night Shift - Full Time
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of the Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.