Do you enjoy fixing problems? Are you detail-oriented? Our Data Maintenance team has the responsibility of ensuring our patient's data is accurate. You'll enjoy communicating with the team and management and be seen as a "fixer" of our data!
We offer an outstanding employee experience, full-time hours, full benefits, paid training, and advancement opportunities.
Our team offers flexible, first shift, Monday through Friday schedules. This would include two fifteen minute breaks and one half-hour lunch. We allow for casual work attire, jeans are our norm!
As a member of the Data Maintenance team, you will be responsible for multiple databases within our billing systems. Problem-solving skills are needed to resolve inaccuracies from insurance claims so that our patients are not billed incorrectly. You will independently work towards daily goals and be given projects as you learn and master your role.
- Maintain database files within the billing system(s), including, but not limited to, Insurances, Referring Physicians, Therapists, CPT codes and ICD-10 Codes.
- Completes insurance change/additions and charge maintenance forms within a timely manner.
- Ensure proper billing & printing requirements are set up at the payer level.
- Assist with month-end reporting and reconciliation processes.
- Recognize and/or act upon billing issues inferred from reported data, management, or daily operations; and provide feedback to the appropriate company levels on resolutions.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by members of the CBO management team.
- Updates payers with proper billing address when claims are returned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months of work experience
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work from multiple programs with dual monitors
- A detail oriented individual
- Able to work closely with others in a team setting
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet set deadlines
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.