Patient Service Specialist - Kirkwood/Tesson Ferry (Split)
SSM Health Physical Therapy
Kirkwood, MO (Split between Kirkwood Downtown and Tesson Ferry)
Patient Service Specialist
SSM Health PT has 70+ centers throughout the St. Louis area. We offer outpatient therapy services to patients with back pain, sports injuries, orthopedic issues, day-long therapy programs, as well as continuously growing other specialty programs. The Patient Service Specialists are the customer service and insurance experts of our team.
Shifts: Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week, hours vary based on center
*This is an entry level position*
Salary: starting pay at $14/hour
- Greets patients
- Answers phones
- Patient intake and data entry
- Insurance verification and pre-authorization
- Schedules patient appointments
- Operates front office of outpatient centers
- Supports therapists and therapy assistants
- Daily cash balancing and weekly banking deposits
- HS diploma or GED is required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of insurance verification preferred
- Healthcare, Medical, Dental office administration preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.