Business Development Manager - (BDM) Central MI Market
We are seeking a goal driven, high energy Healthcare Sales Professional with current existing Physician and medical profession experience. The Business Development Manager must be self directed, motivated and believe in the value of working as a team within a market and region. Must have at least 2 years of Medical Experience in Sales or Business Development.
This position is for the Central MI Market (Mt. Pleasant to Lansing). We are looking for the right person and are flexible on location!
NovaCare Rehabilitation is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools
- Responsible for identifying and developing referral opportunities with new business customers.
- Maintains positive relationships with existing customers.
- Must be self directed, motivated and believe in the value of working as a team within a market and region.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience with Physical and occupational therapy is preferred.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills a MUST.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and Internet functions and applications.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Medical Sales or Business Development.
- experience in the medical profession is a plus but not a requirement
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.