Administrative Assistant - Inpatient Rehab
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Hospital*
Miami, Florida 33155
Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred
Benefits of being an Administrative Assistant with us:
- You are a valued member of our team
- The ability to grow and learn
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining health care experience
- Competitive rates
- Team-oriented culture
- Comprehensive benefits package for Full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Performs confidential and administrative services for the Hospital CEO. Assists the Hospital CEO in maintaining the efficiency of facility operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficiency in various computer applications/programs required.
- Previous experience in an administrative role required
- Associate’s Degree or additional coursework/related certificates preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.