NOW HIRING Full-Time Therapy Aides at multiple locations in the St. Louis area!!!
- Pay Rate: Starting at $15 per hour
- 1st Shift Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm (Monday- Friday)
Why Join Us?
- Work with a highly skilled compassionate and caring team
- We are here for you! SSM provides great support at all stages of your career, your professional development, and offers great opportunities for growth
- Excellent Orientation and Training Program
- Great competitive benefits packages
- Recognized as “Top Workplaces” in St. Louis by St. Louis Post Dispatch
SSM Health Physical Therapy is the premier provider of comprehensive outpatient services! With a network of more than 70 outpatient physical therapy centers located throughout the St. Louis Metro area, SSM Health Physical Therapy specializes in the treatment of sports, orthopedic, hand and work-related injuries. Our team of more than 400 physical, occupational and speech therapists, along with our patient service specialists, focus on providing exceptional care and unparalleled customer service.
Therapy Aide performs patient related tasks assigned by therapist, including but not limited to:
- Lifts patients to/from mats, treatment and tilt tables, wheelchairs and other equipment appropriate to the facility/department.
- Assists patients with transfer activities to all surfaces.
- Assists patients in donning/doffing all appliances specific to the facility/department.
- Positions patients in parallel bars and prepares patients for standing with appropriate orthotic/prosthetic devices and equipment.
- Transports patients to/from therapy as needed.
- Assists therapist with other patient related treatment activities as appropriate and providing equipment.
- Assist with patient related activities including equipment set-up and patient positioning in preparation for therapy session as outlined in the State Practice Act.
- Maintains the department and department equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Direct patient care experience required
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Current State Driver’s License in good standing required: Acquisition of a Class B license allowing for the operation of a bus is required within three months of employment
- Minimum of one year of work experience as a driver required
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.