Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)-Henderson, NV (Neuro)
Select Physical Therapy in Henderson NV is seeking full, part and per diem speech pathologist for our outpatient neurological center.
Select Physical Therapy is seeking local speech language pathologists (SLP) for full time, part time and per diem (PRN) hours at our dedicated outpatient neurological center. You must have previous experience in neuro as a speech language pathologist, SLP-CCC. We are unable to consider new graduate SLPs in need of CFY at this time. We have a collaborative multidisciplinary neuro team in your community also offering physical and occupational therapy services. We are able to consider many schedules let us know your availability. This is a GREAT way to be involved with a stable growing company in your neighborhood as we are also partnered with Dignity Hospital in Nevada!
Select Physical Therapy is nationwide outpatient orthopedics with more than twelve locations in Las Vegas and Henderson alone.
We are unable to offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours but we CAN discuss your participation in our local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
Full time benefits (32hr+) include:
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Competitive salary with incentives and more!
Additional details are available just call our recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
SelectKids is a part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division and is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- To provide quality patient care while maintaining positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Meet American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) minimum standards for initiation Clinical Fellowship Year including but not limited to 36 credit hours in prescribed study.
- State licensure/registration where appropriate.ASHA certification required.
- 300 hours in prescribed clinical practicum experience required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.