We are seeking an organized individual with strong attention to detail to join our Accounts Payable team. The focus of this position is refunding overpayments.
Do you love to be busy? Can you multi-task?
Our environment is fast paced and deadline oriented. We process a high volume of invoices.
Do you like crunching numbers?
We process the month end accruals.
Do you like research, digging in and resolving issues? We research invoices and vendor returns.
Do you like people and enjoy developing relationships? You will be interacting with the AP team and the Finance department, vendors, and the staff at our hospitals and clinics.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- Experience working with a multiple subsidiary operating structure environment is a plus.
- Time management and organizational skills are necessary to succeed in this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be able to work in a fast pace environment and possess a personal sense of urgency.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.