The Centralized Verification Representative is the primary verifier to patient insurances. They provide insurance data support to the Central Billing Office and the local market and provide support with Special Projects.
- Verifies insurance eligibility
- Communicates any issues/problems with intakes and insurance companies, and forward any updates, changes, or addition of plans from insurance companies to the Administrative Service Manager
- Inputs insurance benefits into comment screen within 24 hours of receiving, contingent upon all information is available and accurate in order to receive benefits.
- Ensure any information put into system is accurate according to information given, e.g. patient ID, group # etc.
- Conveys the need for pre-cert or referral as soon as information is received from insurance company.
- Answers phone for Administrative offices in a timely and professional manner.
- Assures the completeness of all insurance information prior to a perspective patient’s admission.
- Provides patient insurance support to billing and collections staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One or two years of related work experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Good organization skills, excellent telephone and people skills
- Time Management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.