Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-Time, Night Shift
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
Registered Nurse (RN)
Shift Hours: Full-Time, Night Shift, 7:00pm - 7:30am
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required
- Certified BLS from American Heart Association required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work
**Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.