We are seeking an organized individual with strong attention to detail to join our Accounts Payable team. The focus of this position is to provide customer service to ourve ndors who call into our AP Hotline for status updates on their invoices.
Do you love to be busy? Can you multi-task?
Our environment is fast paced and deadline oriented. We process a high volume of invoices.
Do you like crunching numbers?
We process the month end accruals.
Do you like research, digging in and resolving issues? We research invoices and vendor returns. You will be performing quality assurance audits using Excel and vlookup formulas.
Do you like people and enjoy developing relationships? You will be interacting with the AP team,, vendors, and the staff at our hospitals and clinics.
- Proficient computer skills and previous experience with the ten key calculator are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must, you will be interacting with AP staff, vendors, Finance Department staff, and staff at our hospitals and clinics
- The ideal candidate will be able to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks concurrently
- Must be able to deal with pressures related to meeting deadlines
- Must have the ability to deal with detailed information
- Previous accounts payable experience with a large multi-state company is preferred
- 1 year of related experience required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.