PRN Certified Hand Therapist - KORT_Louisville, KY
Are you passionate about your profession and motivated to become the best? KORT Physical Therapy is looking for talented certified hand therapists (CHT) and hand therapists to join our team. KORT, a Select Medical’s outpatient division, is the leading employer for hand therapy throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. We have more than 55 centers throughout your community.
We are seeking local per diem hand therapists.
You must be a certified hand therapist or exam-ready and working in hand therapy. Best practices and evidence-based programs are utilized for individualized patient care. Our outpatient center’s staff is comprised of PTs, PTAs, OT, COTA, and ATs - specific to each facility and area. You will work closely with a large network of CHTs for support, education and schedule coverage.
Our centers are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post surgical , non-operative to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, let's talk!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume and complete our online talent assessment TODAY!
KORT is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, Rehab Associates and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1700 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational or Physical Therapy.
- Must hold CHT credentials.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- MUST have solid experience in custom orthotic fabrication and provision of post operative care for UE conditions
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation.
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Full time at 32 hours
- Internal CHT Mentorship Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability (multiple plans to pick from)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off ,Extended Illness Days and Holidays
- HIPPA Compliance Program
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- And Much More!
KORT Physical Therapy a subsidiary of Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.