The Senior Manager, Digital Communications is responsible for the successful execution of the company’s digital strategy across social media, web and e-mail marketing platforms for more than 30 brands. This individual will report to and partner with the Senior Director, Digital Communication Services, and will collaborate with colleagues within the digital communications team and across the communications and branding department to drive all aspects of digital communications initiatives forward.
This individual should be a strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail as he/she will be a key contributor in planning as well as rolling up their sleeves alongside the team on a daily basis. The individual should be highly collaborative, innovative and thoughtful in their approach to digital marketing.
- Work closely with division communications colleagues to plan, execute and optimize digital campaigns
- Collaborate daily with digital team to set KPIs, evaluate and improve digital initiatives
- Deliver efforts/programs that increase brand awareness, drive engagement and influence healthcare consumer behavior
- Deliver on and improve on established web strategies
- Collaborate on social and email strategies
- Actively engage in measurement, evaluation and reporting of the effectiveness of all digital communication programs and campaigns
- Partner with communications colleagues to share successes and improvements across departments and with business leaders
- Stays abreast of trends, evolving technologies and capabilities and finds ways to apply as appropriate
- Act as a backup for social media activity
- Exhibit creative thinking and strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Embody strong team player mentality
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or related field
- 6+ years as a leader in multichannel strategies with proven track record
- Experience with content management systems, Sitecore experience a huge plus
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite, Constant Contact and/or other social media and email marketing platforms
- Strong experience with data and analytics across web, social and email campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with project management principles and project management platforms, Workfront experience a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including IS/IT, Video Services, Creative Services
- Experience working with or managing third party vendors or agencies
- Flexibility, adaptability and nimbleness
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Agency experience highly desirable with B-to-C client roster
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or Google AdWords certification a plus
- Experience building and utilizing Smartsheet a plus
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.