Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Rehab
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & SSM Health Rehab*
Lake St. Louis, MO
Registered Nurse (RN)
Shift Hours: AM-PM
Sign-on Bonus - $10,000 for Full TIme RNs
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital – Lake St. Louis is hosting a hiring event at the Fairfield Inn – Wentzville, MO.
Whether you are interested in a new opportunity or just want to learn more about being a medical rehabilitation setting, come out to our hiring event to meet with our Chief Nursing Officer and leaders.
Dates and Times:
Date: Tuesday February 23
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Use the link below to self-schedule an interview time or walk-in on the day of the event!
Fairfield Inn by Marriott – Wentzville, MO
130 Crossroads S. Drive
Wentzville, MO 63385
Registered Nurse (RN) Day and Night Shift
Nursing Assistant (PCT) – Day and Night Shift
If you have any questions or want to RSVP via email please contact Ron Schmidt,
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work
**Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.