SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Full Time - Food Services Aide
Shift 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital offers a wide variety of Inpatient services, including, traumatic brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputations, and severe Orthopedic issues. Our kitchen and Dietary department serves two meals a day (breakfast/lunch) to patients, patients families, and employees 365 days a year.
- Assembles and preps food for patient trays
- Delivers trays to patient rooms
- Dish washing responsibilities as required
- Cleans cafeteria tables and service counter after meals
- High School dipoloma or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous healthcare food service experience preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.