The HR Development Associate will provide systematic support to HR Shared Services through contributions in the areas of Recruitment, Onboarding, Payroll, Benefits, Hospital HR, and Outpatient HR. The position requires a six month commitment to each functional area, but employees will become eligible for other positions within Select Medical after the completion of four rotations as business needs arise. During each six month period, the HR Development Associate will partner with a Manager and Training Lead to meet predetermined learning objectives and provide corresponding operational support as they receive on the job training. An assigned Mentor will also support career development throughout the entire duration of the position. The HR Development Associate is a key member of the HR Shared Services team as they will utilize knowledge gained in each functional area to create synergy and versatility among HR department team members. After the completion of at least four rotations, HR Development Associates who have successfully accomplished position learning objectives and goals will be considered for other positions within Select Medical
- Become familiar with HR Shared Services departments to include Recruitment, Onboarding, Benefits, Payroll, Hospital HR, and Outpatient HR.
- Learn various staff functions within each department including operations, management, processes, and business policies affecting the meeting of business objectives.
- Partner with Managers and Training Leads to understand and complete learning objectives during the assigned period.
- Maintain weekly meetings with Managers and Training Leads to report on progress and challenges in achieving learning objectives.
- Monitor and report individual performance to Managers and Training Leads.
- Utilize the assigned Mentor as a resource for questions, improved competency, and feedback.
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while providing helpful employee and customer service.
- Utilize knowledge gained and relationships built in each area of HR Shared Services to develop synergy among different departments within HR.
- Effectively link the strategic mission of each department with the mission of Select Medical as an organization
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Work or internship experience is preferred, but not required.
- HR experience is preferred, but not required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.