Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Baylor Scott & White
Recruiter - Full Time
- Work from home, with local travel required to the hospitals in Dallas
- Salaried position
- Full lifecycle recruitment
- 40-50 req load
- Will support clinical, ancillary and leadership positions based on the needs of the hospitals
- Monday-Friday, 8-5 with some flexibility for evening or weekend events
- iCIMS applicant tracking system
At BSWIR our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Clinical Recruiter to join our team. The Clinical Recruiter will be located in the Dallas Market and will help to support clinical and leadership recruitment at 4 hospitals and 100+ outpatient therapy clinics located across the greater Dallas area. The recruiter will work from home 2-3 days a week and travel to the hospital sites the other days to work with the rest of the recruitment team.
A Recruiter sources, screens, interviews, assesses and recommends prospective employees for employment. Assists in identifying appropriate salary levels and assists in offers of employment to successful candidates. Recommends creative recruitment and retention strategies. Utilizes a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures to accomplish goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Previous progressive experience in Human Resources field and/or recruitment required
- Expertise in computer/software applications and internet-based applicant tracking systems related to recruitment functions required. Familiarity with iCIMS desirable
- Prior Healthcare experience preferred
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency, delivering candidates from the door to the floor
- Superior organization skills with impeccable attention to detail is essential
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.