Senior Clinical Liaison - Inpatient Rehab
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & UF Health*
Senior Clinical Liaison
The Senior Clinical Liaison helps the Director of Business Development lead the business development processes, meetings and pull-through of admissions The Senior Liaison assists with the growth and development of volume, strategies, and initiatives as well as training and mentoring clinical liaisons. Completes preadmission assessments as necessary.
- Valid State Clinical License required
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of related experience required. Demonstrated competency with the pre-admission process including assessments with relationship building in a rehabilitation setting required
- Master's preferred
- Proven track record in sales and marketing with at least one year experience in a related position preferred
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Must exercise sound judgement in handling professional/confidential nature of health care sales
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other benefits of this Clinical Liaison position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) / Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Monthly Bonus Potential
- Health, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 42,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.