Physical Therapist- Falmouth, MA (PRN or part time)
Falmouth Massachusetts- Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Outpatient Physical Therapist Needed!
Select Physical Therapy in Falmouth, MA is seeking local part time and per diem physical therapists for our outpatient orthopedic center. We have additional clinicians on staff able to consider new graduates looking to start their career. An ideal physical therapist has solid outpatient orthopedic experience and has general weekday availability around our center hours. We are open as early as 7am and close as late as 6pm weekdays. No weekend hours are available. Part time and per diem physical therapists work up to 32 hours per week. Full time begins at 32 hours and IS available. We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general orthopedics, sports medicine, vestibular, spine and industrial rehabilitative programs on the Cape.
We do not offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours but we CAN discuss your participation in our CEU accrediting courses hosted locally and online.
To apply, upload your resume and complete our online talent assessment TODAY! Additional details regarding full time, part time and per diem can be directed to our recruiter Shanel!
Senior Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.