Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Springfield, VA (per diem)
Select Physical Therapy in Springfield, VA is currently seeking local per diem (PRN) Hand Therapist (occupational therapist or physical therapist) for our outpatient center. We have a full time Certified Hand Therapists in Springfield and surrounding locations but we keep expanding! We need your help! You do not have to be a CHT, however, you must have SOLID hand therapy experience and heading towards your CHT exam to be considered. We are estimating an average of 10-20 hours per week for per diem between our Northern VA centers.
This would be an hourly position with a set negotiated schedule and pay based on experience for as needed coverage for caseload influx, vacation and emergency leave of our current occupational and hand therapist.
We have internal CEU accrediting courses as part of our UNMATCHED continuing education program. And YES, we have courses that are focused for hand therapists. Since no medical benefits are provided with part time, we are able to discuss your participation in our CEU courses once you are on board. Additional benefits will include 401(k) with match after performing 1,000 hours (roughly 20/week) in a calendar year.
To apply, upload your resume and complete our HR application and online talent assessment TODAY!
Senior Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.