Interim Chief Nursing Officer
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can make a real difference in people's lives...we’re looking for you!
The Interim Chief Nursing Officer ( CNO ) will:
- Will travel to assigned hospitals to provide interim CNO coverage.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team which consists of Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech and Language Pathologist and the Dietician
- Steer Progressive clinical excellence through staff development
- Clinical cost control
- Provide nursing care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Implement company standards of care, policies, and procedures
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred)
- Current CNO within in Critical Illness Recovery Hospital Division
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN
- 100% travel within assigned division
- 3 years of work experience or equivalent in an administrative position
- Recent hands on direct patient care
- Survey experience
- Have a leadership role in other disciplines outside of nursing
- Fiscal Management experience
- A positive energetic professional.
Apply from a Different Device