OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & OhioHealth*
Coordinates the data collection on the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI), ensures the presence of supporting documentation, and provides staff education to ensure compliance with CMS guidelines. Coordinates all efforts for immediate issue resolution concerning FIM scoring. Conducts ongoing review of IRF-PAI related data, and assists the PPS Manager with IRF-PAI completion.
- Current state licensure in nursing (RN) or allied health profession (PT, OT, SLP) required
- Minimum of two years experience in rehabilitation or a closely related field required
- Experience with ICD 10 coding preferred
- Experience with IRH-PPS preferred
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.