Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
You will be responsible for performing general mechanical and preventative tasks, as well as performing inspections, services, repairs and overhauls on equipment of the hospital as directed.
- Installing all new equipment and systems as assigned and ensuring that installations and operations comply with all manufacturer’s specifications with all applicable codes, regulations and the hospital’s safety policies.
- Coordinating and inspecting projects, ensuring that they are meeting quality standards in an approved time frame and that they comply with city/state codes as well as JACHO.
- Carrying out routine and specific assignments to ensure that the physical plant and assigned equipment are in safe operating condition and in compliance with applicable Hospital policies and with regulatory and/or accrediting codes and specifications.
You must be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance, repair, and safety procedures required.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Trade or vocational school background preferred.
We'd love for you to join the team!