Select Medical is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning and Analysis team for our Outpatient Division. The Analyst is responsible for financial analysis including reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The right candidate will also have the ability to interface with leadership in the field and corporate environment to successfully achieve corporate goals and objectives.
- Assist with long range planning and forecasting.
- Prepare and coordinate reporting for the Division’s Joint Venture Partners.
- Evaluate, monitor, and communicate key operational metrics to the applicable departments and business partners.
- Coordinate the preparation of month end and quarterly analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual operational and capital budget.
- Monitor capital expenditures and management incentive plans.
- Collaborate with the accounting department regarding revenue and expense fluctuations throughout the month end close process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Finance required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
- HealthCare experience a plus.
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.