Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
Saddle Brook, NJ
(8am-4pm, Monday-Friday, some weekends, hours and days may vary)
At Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation ,our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Materials Technician to join our team at our Saddle Brook campus.
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation provides advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Provides support to the Materials Manager to ensure efficiency of service. Assists in purchasing and delivery of supplies; equipment and services upon receipt of properly executed paperwork. High School diploma or equivalent required. A minimum of two years previous storeroom / shipping and receiving experience preferred.
- Assists the Materials Manager in the departmental operations.
- Receives all deliveries and inspects items for damage or defects. Verifies completeness and accuracy of all deliveries and alerts the departments (buyers) of any discrepancies.
- Maintains updated Material Safety Data Sheet manual of items handled through and stocked in Stores.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years previous storeroom/shipping and receiving experience preferred.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.