Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Rehabilitation Therapy Manager
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We employ over 48,000 people across the country and provide quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
As a Rehab Therapy Manager, you will oversee, guide and mentor the entire rehab team to ensure the plan of care for the patient population is being followed at all times.
- Directing rehab services operations, such as staff interviews, orientation, performance appraisals, employee development and supervision.
- Scheduling rehab therapy staff.
- Ensuring that the rehab services being provided are appropriate to the scope and level of care for the patients being served.
- Fostering interdisciplinary collaboration to ensure quality and efficient service delivery.
- Serving as a liaison between the Rehab Therapy department and the Chief Nursing Officer to further clinically develop staff, service and/or rehab program.
- Actively promoting professional development, education and competency of rehab staff.
- Demonstrating awareness of department’s needs and assisting with daily operations.
You are passionate about providing a superior patient and employee experience. You are an inventive problem solver.
- Current State licensure as Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathology.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience.
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
- Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start date.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist preferred.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and meaningful lives beyond our doors.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians to assist patients in regaining their independence.
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their families.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.