Clinical Nurse Manager - Inpatient Rehab
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
Clinical Nurse Manager (RN)
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation is currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager to join our collaborative leadership team. The Clinical Nurse Manager serves as a mentor to the nursing team and plays a key role in developing and growing our staff. This is a great opportunity for a strong nurse leader who is looking to make the next step in their professional career or for an experienced manager looking to join a dynamic organization.
We offer our Clinical Nurse Manager a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, great vacation and sick time banks, competitive salary, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a fantastic orientation/training program. Join our nationwide network of over 50K talented employees today!
As the Clinical Nurse Manager, you will report to the Chief Nursing Officer and working alongside nurses, you will direct assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
- Possesses a specialized knowledge base and skills to facilitate patient treatment and staff development.
- Provides and oversees patient care. Implementing hospital and department philosophy and objectives.
- Provides leadership during times of crisis to assure continuity of care and a productive work environment.
- Maintains approved standards of patient care, collaborating with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer. Communicates clinical issues, as they relate to service or program development, to the CNO.
- Promotes clinical development, competency and expertise in staff to maximize patient outcomes.
- Valid State RN License required
- Three to five years experience including supervisory experience required
- BSN required
- Certified BLS from American Heart Association required
- Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements
- Clinical experience preferred
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
- Food and Nutrition Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.