Unit Secretary / HUC - Per Diem
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Unit Secretary / Health Unit Coordinator
Benefits of being a Unit Secretary with us:
- Working with a great nursing team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Gaining health care experience
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement/relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for Full-time (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Organizes clerical functions of the nursing unit, including communication, record keeping, logs, and patient information. Notifies the nursing staff and/or charge nurse in a timely manner of pertinent patient information, including physician orders, laboratory or test results, and communication from other departments.
- A minimum of 1 year clerical experience preferred in a medical setting required
- Proficient computer skills required
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.