Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager - Baylor Rehab - PRN - Fort Worth
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Registerd Nurse Case Manager
We currently have PRN openings for a Home Health RN Case Manager in Fort Worth.
Choose to be an integral part of a team that helps patients achieve their greatest potential and work toward productive, independent lives. The Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) exists to provide direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. RNs use the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals; RNs also address patients’ comfort and pain relief, discharge planning, coordination of care with other disciplines, and serve as patient, family and coworker educators.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge & Abilities (including licensure, certification and other job-related credentials)
- Current Texas licensure as a Registered Nurse required; or, if licensed in a compact state at the time of hire, must obtain a temporary Texas license within 30 days of start date and permanent Texas license within 90 days of start date.
- BSN at time of hire strongly preferred
- Certified American Heart Association BLS completion required; for new hires, see CPR Requirement Guidelines for New Hires.
- Previous home health experience strongly preferred.
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation, a joint venture between Baylor Scott & White Health and Select Medical, carries a well-known reputation for patient care and exceptional quality outcomes. We serve all people through exemplary healthcare, education, research and community service. Since opening in 1981, our flagship inpatient rehab hospital in Dallas has received repeated recognition by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best rehab hospitals in the nation. All of our inpatient hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission, including specialty accreditation for our stroke rehab programs. And for five consecutive years we have been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by the Dallas Business Journal.
With the combined expertise of our joint venture partners, Baylor Scott & White Rehabilitation has become one of the most recognized and largest rehabilitation providers in the nation. We have continuously grown in size, scope and excellence across North Texas, and in the summer of 2018 our footprint has expanded to include new partners in Central Texas. With this expansion, we have more than 2,300 talented, caring and compassionate team members working in the following environments:
- 4 inpatient rehab hospitals (free-standing)
- 2 inpatient rehab units in Baylor Scott & White Health acute hospitals
- 9 acute therapy units in Baylor Scott & White Health acute hospitals
- 87 outpatient therapy locations (and growing)
- A home health division covering all of North Texas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.