SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Richmond Heights, MO
Registered Nurse (RN) – Night Shift (6:45 pm - 7:15 am)
Sign-on Bonus - $10,000
SSM Rehabilitation Hospital – Richmond Heights is hosting a Virtual Night Owl Hiring Event.
If you are interested in a new opportunity or just want to learn more about being in a medical rehabilitation setting, please accept this invite and RSVP using the link below to virtually meet with our Chief Nursing Officer and leaders …. At the convenience of being at your own home J
Dates and Times:
Date: Thursday March 25th
Time: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Use the link below to self-schedule an interview slot
Virtually Via Zoom Invite
Once you select a time please email and contact Mike Moscketti for details!
We are one of the best-kept secrets in healthcare, but speak to anyone that works here and no doubt you will hear all of the same reasons. Are you tired of the “grind” and burnout of nursing, along with layoffs and furloughs? Unrealistic productivity and patient ratios putting your stress levels through the roof? Join us to experience a fantastic culture with a real work/life balance, unbeatable patient/nurse experience, better outcomes, and wonderful facilities.
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.