SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Registered Nurse Supervisor – Nights
We are one of the best-kept secrets in healthcare, but speak to anyone that works here and no doubt you will hear all of the same reasons. Are you tired of the “grind” and burnout of nursing, along with layoffs and furloughs? Unrealistic productivity and patient ratios putting your stress levels through the roof? Join us to experience a fantastic culture with a real work/life balance, unbeatable patient/nurse experience, better outcomes, and wonderful facilities.
Additional benefits of becoming a Nurse Supervisor with us:
- Working with a collaborative and team-oriented leadership team
- Manageable caseloads
- A high success rate of patients being discharged home from our hospital
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Full benefits package (Medical,Vision, Dental, 401k, PTO and Tuition Assistance)
Directs assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant. Provides and oversees nursing care, implementing hospital and departmental philosophy and objectives. Maintains approved standards of patient care, collaborating with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Valid state RN license required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required
- Certified BLS before date of hire required
- Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required
- 3 or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse; one or more years experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity is preferred
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements (2 years of Rehab nursing)
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.