Nursing Assistant (Full-Time) - Nights
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
Shift Hours: Full-Time, 7:00PM - 7:30AM
(This includes weekday and weekend shifts)
We are currently seeking a Full-Time, Nursing Assistant (7:00PM - 7:30AM) for our rehab hospital at Chester, NJ (MORRIS COUNTRY). Come join our team! APPLY TODAY!
For more than 70 years, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation has pioneered the course of physical medicine and rehabilitation and is a recognized leader for stroke, brain, spinal cord injuries and work with amputees and orthopedic/neurological rehabilitation. Consistently named to the prestigious 'America's Best Hospitals' list by US News & World Report, Kessler has set the gold standard in medical rehabilitation and is ranked as one of the top rehabilitation hospitals in the nation and the leading rehabilitation hospital in the East.
Benefits of becoming an Nursing Assistant with us:
- **NEW** competitive pay rates and shift differentials
- 12-hour shifts
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and collabrative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Tuition assistance and professional development
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team. Our Nursing Assistants encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- BLS preferred.
- Hospital experience preferred.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.