Business Development Manager - (BDM) - Northern California
We are seeking a goal driven, high energy Healthcare Sales Professional with current existing Physician and medical profession experience. The Business Development Manager must be self directed, motivated and believe in the value of working as a team within a market and region. Must have at least 3 years of Medical Experience in Sales or Business Development.
This position is for the greater Northern California area. We are looking for the right person and are flexible on location!
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1650 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. Job ID# 148641
- Responsible for identifying and developing referral opportunities with new business customers.
- Maintains positive relationships with existing customers.
- Must be self directed, motivated and believe in the value of working as a team within a market and region.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience with Physical and occupational therapy is preferred.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills a MUST.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and Internet functions and applications.
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in Medical Sales or Business Development.
- experience in the medical profession is a plus but not a requirement
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.