Select Physical Therapy is looking for a Per Diem Van Driver to provide transportation for patients to and from their therapy appointments in Lancaster, PA. Transportation will include two clinics in the Lancaster area.
This is a Per Diem position that includes availability between the hours of 8am-5pm.
Must have a valid PA driver’s license and clean driving record. No CDL required.
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1800 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Drive vehicle to designated locations.
- Drive patients to and from specific locations
- Assist patient in and out of vehicle
- Review daily schedule prior to pick up
- Fill up truck with gas
- Maintain current vehicle registration
- Communicate maintenance anniversaries, needs, or issues with the vehicle
- Immediately communicate when the vehicle is part of an accident
- Valid driver’s license of the state employed
- Maintain a valid license
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift
- Visual acuity sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people and understand written direction
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, safely, from ground to waist using proper body mechanics
- Ability to operate a vehicle
- Follow and maintain all traffic laws as written by the Dept. of Transportation
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.