WorkNet has an opening for a Full time X-Ray Technologist at our location in Stratford, NJ. This position includes hours Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
We are looking for someone with occupational health experience; ideally someone who is able to learn or already has experience with vision tests, PFT, Audiograms, Drug Screen testing, Breath/Alcohol testing, phlebotomy, vital signs, and also computer knowledge for making appointments, scanning and physicals.
Occupational Medicine managed by NovaCare Rehabilitation is a group of medical facilities that focus on physician-owned occupational medicine practices in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our goal is to treat patients within these practices in efforts to keep the working population in American healthy and fit. We accomplish this by providing superior work-related injury treatment, drug & alcohol testing, physical exams, vaccinations, and injury-prevention training programs.
- The position requires a friendly, fast-paced, multi-tasking individual.
- The applicant should have good technical skill and be flexible to work clinically and clerically in the outpatient setting.
- Specifically, the ideal candidate is able to take vitals, medical triage, perform venipuncture, administer vaccinations, and general clinical knowledge.
- Clerically, the candidate should be able to answer phones, process patient paperwork, and schedule appointments.
- Minimum qualifications include 1 year of medical office experience.
- Preferred qualifications include occupational medicine experience/health care experience and someone who is Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- The ideal candidate will have over three (3) years of clinical experience and some Occupational Medicine experience is preferred (Drug testing, Alcohol testing, Spirometry, Audiograms, Fit Testing).
- Candidates need to have an extraordinary sense of detail and ability to work through unexpected situations. Flexibility and team work are also very important.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, apply today!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.