Nursing Assistant, CNA - (Day Shift)
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
775 East Willetta St. Phoenix, Arizona 85006
Full-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Shifts Available: (7:00am to 7:30pm)
Banner Health in partnership with Select Medical entered a joint venture partnership that includes the construction of three new acute inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in the metro Phoenix, West Valley and East Valley. The new state-of-the-art, 56-bed facilities will better serve the needs of patients requiring care resulting from stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, amputation, neurological disorders, among other conditions.
Join us at our New Hospital that just opened in October 2020!
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required based on state JCAHO requirements
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred
Benefits of becoming a nursing assistant with us:
- Competitive rates with shift differentials ranging from $1.20/hr up to $2.00/hr!
- Opportunity to work on a brand new nursing unit
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
Select Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.