Nursing Assistant (NA)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Nursing Assistant (NA) - Full-time Night
$2,500 Sign-on bonus for full-time NA's!
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
As a Nursing Assistant (NA), you will be working alongside highly skilled clinicians and some of the best critical care nurses in the country. You will work under the general supervision of a Registered Nurse and perform routine tasks in patient care, bedside nursing, and documentation of care provided.
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using basin-less bath products, oral hygiene, oral feeding and care of hair.
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers when necessary; assisting transporters in moving patients in and out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patient’s rooms in clean and orderly condition, including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as directed.
- You will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- BLS required within 90 days of hire.
- Requires hospital experience as a nursing assistant, certification as a nursing assistant, or experience in a related field such as a medical assistant or as an actively enrolled nursing student.
Nursing students may be considered as nurse assistants if approved by the State Practice Act.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- The opportunity to care for complex, critically ill patients.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of registered nurses, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians to assist patients in regaining their independence.
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their families.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!