Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Food Service Aide
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed
Position Requires Weekend Availability
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented teammate who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
You will perform a variety of patient food services, dining room services and dish room services. You will be an integral part of the food preparations, serving of the prepared food to patients, families, staff and visitors and assisting in clean up.
- Being timely and efficient when preparing food.
- Providing high quality food preparation and service.
- Completing all procedures scheduled during the shift without compromising the quality of work.
- Volunteering to help in other areas of the kitchen when necessary.
- Operating equipment and performing related duties in a safe manner.
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous healthcare food service experience preferred.
We'd love for you to join the team!