Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Market Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you want to work for a patient-centered company that is results-oriented and delivers a top-notch quality of care? Would you like to own and build your future with other top performers? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
With the direction of the Board of Directors, the Market CEO/Administrator is responsible for the overall management of the hospitals, from the quality care of the persons being treated to the different programs developed. In addition, you will ensure that the hospitals are meeting all standards for certification, licensure and are in compliance with current laws and regulations, while still optimizing utilization of resources. In this role, you are responsible for the oversight of operations for hospitals in your assigned market. You are a senior leader and you will provide ongoing supportive mentorship to other leaders in the market. You will also serve as vice-chair of the Governing Board.
- Complies with regulatory obligations and possesses ownership of the Complaint-Grievance Process.
- Ensures hospital’s overall compliance with State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
- Focuses on employee engagement.
- Personally creates, continually cultivates and owns a Top 10 Key Business Development Relationship list.
- Knows, understands and effectively implements the Corporate Case Management and PPS Model.
- Prepares an Annual Operating Budget, a 3 year Capital Budget and a Strategic Plan that is presented and approved by the Governing Board.
- Maintains a high ethical standard. Consistently behaves in a professional and ethical manner, adhering to all policies related. Meets and abides by all compliance, HIPAA and professional standards.
- Meets with CEO/Administrator in assigned hospitals at least once a month to review site operations and provide ongoing, supportive mentorship. Works with leaders to ensure congruency of all operations in assigned hospitals and to support the success of all departments.
You are passionate about providing superior quality and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Masters Degree Required.
- Five (5) years leadership experience in healthcare.
- Management functions of finance, strategic planning, and community education of health programs.
- Five (5) years of operations experience in an acute care or specialty hospital setting.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.