Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
You will use independent judgment to provide clerical services to the patient care units, including correct transcription of orders, filing of all reports and arranging for transportation and follow-up/outside tests.
- Answering the telephone, taking and delivering messages by phone or verbally.
- Maintaining close communication with the Charge Nurse/House Supervisor.
- Handling all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ordering supplies, as needed, from Materials Management.
- Verifying physician privileges prior to transcribing orders.
- Appropriately transcribing and flagging orders from charts.
- Arranging for transport of patients for tests that are not offered in the hospital.
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member. You should have a strong knowledge of medical terminology, as you will be required to read and update patient charts.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of experience as a Unit Secretary required.
We'd love for you to join the team!