Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
Shift Schedule: Full-Time, Mon-Fri, 32 Hours Per Week
Benefits of being an Office Administrator with us:
- You are a valued member of our team
- The ability to grow and learn
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive rates
- Team-oriented culture
- Comprehensive benefits package for Full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Assures provision of office functions such as patient scheduling, reception duties, medical record preparation, clinic statistics and report compilation, data collection and dissemination, regarding but not limited to patient demographics and third party payers, and all other necessary clerical and office functions. Obtains and tracks authorizations. Collects, reconciles and prepares daily bank deposits for over the counter cash. Possesses exceptional communication skills and performs multiple tasks while remaining courteous.
As an Office Administrator, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Office Adminstrator role include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two years in a medical office setting that required multi-tasking preferred
- Knowledge of health insurance preferred
- Computer skills including word processing and keyboard familiarity, as well as inputting patient information into databases preferred
- Knowledge of office procedures including filing, faxing, and photocopying preferred
- Customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with staff members, supportive personnel, patients, physicians and community members required
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.