Occupational Therapist: ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program (Experience Required)
Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Occupational Therapist: ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation Program
*Required Travel Throughout Middlesex County*
Summary: KRC-Middlesex county has an immediate opening for an Occupational Therapist specializing in cancer rehabilitation to join our ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation program. The ideal candidate will be an experienced OT with training in an oncology setting and a passion for working with individuals affected by cancer. Interest and/or experience in lymphedema therapy and cognitive rehabilitation a plus.
- Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the largest outpatient orthopedic PT/OT provider in New Jersey. Additional benefits include:
- NEW competitive clinical salary rates
- Loan Forgiveness
- Profit Sharing Incentive
- APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Residency Program
- APTA Basic Dues Covered
- Clinical Career Ladder
- Excellent structured on-boarding and mentorship programs
- Endless free internal CEU courses and external CEU funds replenished annually
- Refer a Friend bonus program
- A + B Shifts (Above and Beyond Normal Schedule)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Strong compliance values
- Joint Commission accredited
- Journal Clubs, Special Study Groups, Special Interest Groups, Monthly WebEx in-service presentations, Clinical Manager Leadership Academy, Kessler Supported Certification in Manual Therapy
- Voted one of NJ's Best Places to Work and a Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
- National Networking and relocation options always available
Utilize your clinical expertise in an outpatient multidisciplinary setting where you can provide highest quality care for a positive patient and employee experience.
We are looking to hire an OT who will perform exceptional clinical care for patients affected by cancer. The OT will perform comprehensive evaluations, develop and appropriately progress individualized treatment plans, provide thorough education to patients and caregivers in a manner they can understand to improve the quality of life. KRC ReVital therapists strive for team-based, patient-centered care. This includes participating in a departmental initiatives , demonstrating effective communication and desire for continued professional growth. We are seeking a OT passionate about cancer rehabilitation, patient-centered and prospective care, an individual with demonstrated leadership and drive to success in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid New Jersey State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Prior experience in outpatient orthopedics required
- Prior experience with training in oncology preferred
- Interest and/or experience in lymphedema therapy and cognitive rehabilitation a plus.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.