Select Medical has been recognized as a Forbes "Best-In-State" Employer
Our Occupational Medicine Patient Account Representatives assures timely and accurate follow-up is being completed to appropriate parties to ensure the lowest possible days in accounts receivable, in a cost effective manner.
- Review all EOB’s and Claims for payment accuracy using the PA WC fee schedule and any contract in place with payer.
- Investigate and follow-up on unpaid invoices that are 60 days or older to determine reason for non-payment.
- Writing up and posting adjustments timely.
- Accounts deemed to be uncollectable are to be properly documented using the Bad Debt Write-off form and submitted to appropriate Program Director prior to month end.
- Prepare accurate documentation in the Agility system on all activity done to an account.
- Prepare Fee Reviews and patient billing in a timely manner.
- Maintain follow up on all assigned accounts until final.
- Goal is to keep AR from exceeding 90 days on Aging and to have current follow up dates on 90% of your accounts.
- Maintain productivity of at least 25-30 invoices a day (on average).
- Maintain constant communication with facility staff and/or Program Director on any AR problems.
- Communication with Insurance Carriers, Third Party Payers, and Employers to resolve unpaid balances.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Support the mission and direction of Select Medical Corporation both within the Central Business Office and throughout the corporation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of customer service experience – Retail/Hospitality/Banking/Healthcare
- Good organizational skills, excellent telephone and people skills.
- Time management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic computer skills required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.