Physical Therapist/Center Manager
Full time position for an experienced outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapist in our New Kutztown location
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our new physical therapy center in Kutztown, PA is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Unique Location/Job Details: The right physical therapist will have leadership and time management skills. Diverse patient mix including orthopedics and sport medicine.
- Must have at least 2 years of outpatient orthopedic experience. Management experience not required but a go getter with a good attitude is.
- Direct Access is preferred.
- Interest in manual therapy a must.
- Great opportunity for an experienced Physical Therapist looking to take the next step in their career.
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities with over 200 APTA accredited courses free to our therapists each year.
- Certification programs.
- Diverse patient population including pediatrics, orthopedics, aquatics and lymphedema.
- Leadership training program.
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups.
- Competitive Salary and Generous Paid Time Off.
- PPO Insurance and Company Match 401k.
- Large outpatient orthopedic center with excellent staff of 10+ therapists.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and SSM Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Unique Position Opportunities
- Assume responsibility of the center and uphold executive decisions
- Maintain and demonstrate an attitude of excellence and quality both in patient care and leadership duties
- Utilize our local community network to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Act as a business owner to help grow and manage the center’s physician relationships and patient portfolios.
- Build and maintain local industry relationships with opportunity to develop and expand expertise in industrial services.
- Expand and develop a team of talented Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Ability to work in a positive environment where people feel valued and work together to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with philanthropic programs and events in order to give back to the community.
- Participate in industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.