Select Physical Therapy in WOODBRIDGE VIRGINIA is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist (PT) for our outpatient orthopedic opportunity. We have a large clinical staff of physical therapists and physical therapist assistant treating a mix of teens through geriatrics. We offer specialty services such as dry needling, vestibular, concussion management, oncology, work conditioning on top of general orthopedics! We are truly looking for a fourth FULL time physical therapist to join our team. This is a guaranteed 40 hour per week position for a licensed physical therapist with a schedule of 7-4pm (Mon/Wed), 10-7pm (Tu/Th) and 7-330p on Fridays. No weekends! Mostly ortho, but a solid mix to keep your PT skills sharp!
Full time benefits are available and include:
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Competitive salary with incentives and more!
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter- Shanel!
Regional Recruiter Outpatient Division
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay PT
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.